1) Planning & Conceptualizing: Planning & conceptualization of innovative ideas/ways in order to increase the school business by keeping a tab on the competition.
2) Market Analysis & Benchmarking: Local mapping of the target audience and developing the plan of action accordingly. Identification and penetration of new market segments for the attainment of targets with a view to optimizing revenue and taking care of PR and branding activities. Work on generating leads, mapping sectors and targeting potential clients.
3) Budgeting: Providing local inputs for budgeting of cost involved with respect to business development, branding etc on various below the line (BTL) marketing/ promotional initiatives.
4) Marketing: Generating new business by preparing marketing strategies & implementing them in coordination with the Branding Division. Execution of Marketing plans on the ground. Keeping abreast of issues affecting search engine marketing companies and the search engine industry and collecting competitor intelligence
5) Sales: Develop competitive sales strategies for deeper market penetration. Responsible for executing the overall business plan, lead generation and meet Revenue Targets. Presenting the school to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails. Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities are captured and explored
6) Relationship Building: Prospecting, Identifying, & generating new business and generating additional business from the existing customer. Implement effective network for consistent growth and better market penetration.
7) Coordination: Coordinating with the support department for timely execution of business orders. Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; credentials pitch; asking questions; solution pitch; negotiation; close; handover to the operations team.
1) Proven success in your sales ability and demonstrable full knowledge of the sales process
2) Confident negotiator and ability to ‘close the deal’
3) Capable of hands-on problem-solving, with the ability to generate ideas and solutions
4) A positive and determined approach to researching and analyzing new business opportunities
5) Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritize tasks
6) Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation
7) Excellent organizational and time management skills
8) A positive attitude to dealing with people
9) Capable of working independently, and having a responsibility as an individual
10) Be updated with business-related market intelligence reports.
11) Be well versed (work closely with the Legal team) on relevant legal aspects of Client Contracts / LOI and agreements.
12) Accountability for the Unit and Vertical profitability
13) Organize constant brand promotion and marketing using innovative cost-effective methods
MBA with majors in Marketing
Minimum 5 years of previous field sales experience in institutional sales preferably in the domain of education.
1) Identify Student Needs and adapt teaching to accommodate students of different learning styles
2) Bridge the gap between students and industry.
3) Coach, Mentor & Train Students to be employable as per industry standards and needs.
4) Follow the below points to ensure smooth function and student’s transition.
a) Planning for the program:
i) Prepare Day wise schedule of the topics
ii) Plan and incorporate activities in the teaching plan (visits, guest lectures, group activities, seminars)
iii) Preparation of teaching resources: class presentations, case study material
iv) Preparation of student handouts and other study material
v) Plan and organize practical sessions for the subject assigned
vi) Preparation of Assignments and project work
vii) The methodology of delivery of the topics as per the vocational nature of the program
viii) Other details as required to teach the subject effectively
b) Delivery of the program:
i) Deliver lectures for subjects assigned
ii) Conduct practical sessions as per the course structure
iii) Guide the students in completing assignments and project work
iv) Plan and organize Industry Site visits – related to the theory topics taught
v) In coordination with the HOD – Interact with the industry for visits, guest lecturers placements
c) Assessment and development:
i) Conduct the assessment of the students as per the structure of the program: assignments, written exams, observation, etc.
ii) Monitor the progress of each student on the criteria laid for assessment and development and lay down plans for improvements
iii) Interact with the parents for sharing the progress of the students
d) Student Management and Internship:
i) Maintain the discipline management system that results in positive student behavior and enhance institute climate.
ii) Ensure that school rules are uniformly observed and the student discipline is appropriate and equitable in accordance with the student code of conduct and center
iii) Co-Ordinate with the Placement team and parents/students regarding internship interviews
iv) Arrange a timely meeting between placement team and students
v) Use appropriate techniques to encourage parent involvement
e) Personal Management:
i) To take care of the institute’s property and cleanliness of the work station/classroom/ lab assigned
ii) To take active participation in student’s welfare and setting up education standards, extracurricular programs, and various activities
iii) To adhere to student assessments and evaluation towards theory, practical, weekend workshops and
internship task assessments and industrial visits
iv) To take initiative and active participation to enhance student’s performance, evaluation staff conference, and professional growth and accomplish self/student improvement goals
Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant trade
Degree Equivalent to Bachelor’s in the relevant trade
Minimum 5 Years, should have a mix of both industry and academic experience
1) Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
2) Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions
and promotional events
3) Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness, and competition
4) Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
5) Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
6) Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional
7) Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
8) Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
1) Proven experience as a marketing executive or similar role
2) Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis, and statistics methods
3) Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
4) Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
5) Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends)
6) Excellent communication and people skills
7) Strong organizational and time management abilities
8) Creativity and commercial awareness
BSc/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline
Experience: Minimum 1 year
1) Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
2) Strong written, verbal, analytical and presentation skills
3) Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Access, Spreadsheets and PowerPoint
4) Extensive travel may be required depending upon the project
5) Client Relationship Management
6) Project governance
8) Proficiency with Social media
Bachelors Degree/Diploma from a recognized Institute/University with a minimum of 50% marks
Experience: 4 years, preferably should have worked with Persons With Disabilities