Pearson Higher Nationals in Construction and Built Environment(HVAC)
BTEC Level 5 Higher National Diploma in Construction and the Built Environment (HVAC)
||Grade XII pass or Equivalent and Corporates working in any field with basics of Science and Mathematics and Grade XII or equivalent passed certificate
- Junior/ Assistant engineers in building & Infrastructure project.
- Assistant to consultants.
- Assistant to Architects.
- Assistant to Designers.
- Manage Family Business.
||The program will be delivered through a unique mix of theory and association with live projects that allows them to relate the theory with real time practical learning.
There will be full time teaching in the First Semester and from Second to the Fourth Semester students will need to be associated with part-time employment while lectures will be conducted on weekends.
||Syllabus – Two years program
||Level 4: Core Unit (Mandatory)
- Individual Project
- Construction Technology
- Science & Materials
- Construction Practice & Management
- Mathematics for Construction
- Principles of Heating Services & Installation
|Level 4: Optional Unit
- Surveying, Measuring & Setting out
- Tender & Procurement
- Building Information Modelling
- Principles of Refurbishment
- Principles of Alternatives Energy
- Principle of Public Health Engineering
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Principles of Electrical Design & Installation
- Site Supervision & Operations
||Level 5: Core Unit (Mandatory)
- Group Project
- Further Mathematics for Construction
- Advanced Heating, Ventilation & Air-conditioning Design & Installation
- Building Management Systems
|Level 5: Optional
- Alternate Methods of Construction
- Advanced Building Information Modelling
- Environmental Assessment & Monitoring
- Personal Professional Development
- Transport Systems in Buildings
- Alternative Energy Systems Design & Installation
- Highway Engineering
- Advanced Surveying & Measurement
- Maintenance & Operations
- Advanced Materials
- Construction Data Management
- Students will be eligible to appear for relevant level with ‘Construction Skill Development Council of India’ (CSDC)
- On successful completion of the HND, the student will be eligible to complete graduation with a foreign University in India or abroad.
Get More Information: