||HSC pass or equivalent from any recognized Indian or foreign Board
- Developing and maintaining professional attitude and the benchmark standards of the students with regard to Hospitality.
- Developing students for leadership positions in the hospitality industry through hands-on experience and an emphasis on Hospitality skills.
- Developing the students for service management and employee supervision with regard to Hospitality.
- Manage a Family owned Business
- Cruise Liners
- Hospital Administration and Catering
- Hotel and Tourism Associations
- Airline Catering and Cabin Services
- Club management
- Forest Lodges
- Guest Houses
- Jobs in Travel & Tourism industry
- Food courts
- Quick Service Restaurants
- Fast Food Restaurants Chains
- Hospitality Academics
- Railway Catering
||The program will be delivered through a unique mix of theory and association with live projects that allows them to relate the theory with real time practical learning.
There will be full time teaching in the First Semester and fourth semester and from Second to third semester students will need to be associated with part time employment on weekends (Thursday to Sunday) while lectures will be conducted on two weekdays.
||Syllabus – Two years program
- The Contemporary Hospitality Industry
- Customer Service
- Food and Beverage Operations
- World Food
- Cellar and Bar Operations Management
- Marketing in Hospitality
- Human Resource Management for Service Industries
- Rooms Division Operations
- Research project
- Finance in the Hospitality Industry
- The Developing Manager
- Work Based Experience
|Semester 4 (Option 1: Food Production)
- Creative Patisserie
- Menu planning and product development
- Contemporary Gastronomy
- Planning and managing food production and beverage service
|Semester 4 (Option 2: Food & Beverage)
- Planning and Managing Food Production and Beverage Service
- Conference and Banqueting Management
- Menu Planning & Product Development
- Hospitality Operation Management
- Students will be eligible to appear for relevant level with ‘Tourism and Hospitality Skill Council of India’ (THSC)
- On successful completion of the HND the student will be eligible to complete graduation with a foreign University in India or abroad.