International Diploma in Electrical Engineering – Pearson
Pearson BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Key features of International Diploma in Electrical Engineering:
The BTEC Extended Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering has been developed to:
- This International Diploma in Electrical Engineering is developed to prepare students to enter employment in the Electrical and Electronics sectors.
- Give students an opportunity to progress in the field for a professional career. Furthermore, to develop a range of skills and techniques, personal skills and attributes essential for successful performance.
- To progress to higher level vocational qualifications. such as the Pearson BTEC Higher Nationals (HNC and HND) in Electrical and Electronics sectors.
- To provide learning education and training opportunity to the existing employees of the Electrical and Electronics sector
- Impart educational base for attaining national vocational qualifications and membership of professional bodies
- Provide opportunities for learners to develop skills and techniques, personal qualities as well as attitudes essential for successful performance in working life and career development (PLTS).
- Finally, it prepares students to manage a family owned business, explore international careers opportunities and also encourages entrepreneurship among students.
Scheme of Modules for the program:
The BTEC Extended Diploma in Electrical / Electronic Engineering has been developed to:
- Health and Safety in the Engineering Workplace
- Communications for Engineering Technicians
- Engineering Project
- Mathematics for Engineering Technicians Issue 2
- Electrical and Electronic Principles
- Engineering Design
- Commercial Aspects of Engineering Organisations
- Properties and Applications of Engineering Materials
- Electrical Technology
- Features and Applications of Electrical Machines
- Principles and Operation of Three phase systems
- Mechanical Principles and Applications
- Engineering Drawing for Technicians
- Electrical Installation
Course Fees: Contact Admissions Team for fee details.
Eligibility: 10th / SSC from any government recognized Indian or foreign board.
Duration: 2 years (4 semesters)
Financial Aid: Financial aid and scholarships are available for deserving students. Contact Admissions team to know your eligibility.
Make an enquiry