||HSC pass or equivalent from any recognized Indian or foreign Board
- To get through knowledge of construction technology.
- To plan, execute, manage and complete the projects.
- To understand basic design principles and apply the same.
- To understand surveying works.
- To prepare students with upgraded techniques & market requirements.
- To prepare students to get entry opportunities in various construction projects.
- To overall development of students as a construction executive.
- To prepare them for starting/ managing their own business.
- Junior/ Assistant engineers in building & Infrastructure project.
- Assistant to consultants.
- Assistant to Architects.
- Assistant to Designers.
- Manage Family Business.
||The program will be delivered through a unique mix of theory and association with live projects that allows them to relate the theory with real time practical learning.
There will be full time teaching in the First Semester and from Second to the Fourth Semester students will need to be associated with part time employment while lectures will be conducted on weekends.
||Syllabus – Two years program
- Science and Materials for Construction
- Applied Mathematics for Construction
- Health, Safety and Welfare for Construction
- Site Surveying Procedures for Construction
- Design Principles and Application for Construction
- Engineering Geology and Soil Mechanics
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Management Principles and Application for Construction
- Structural Analysis and Design
- Project Management for Construction Measuring, Tendering & Estimating for Construction
- Advanced Civil Engineering
- Measuring, Tendering & Estimating
- Group Project in the Construction Industry
- Transportation for Construction
- Project Design, Implementation and Evaluation
- Hydraulic Principles and Applications
- Students will be eligible to appear for relevant level with ‘Construction Skill Development Council of India’ (CSDC)
- On successful completion of the HND the student will be eligible to complete graduation with a foreign University in India or abroad.