||HSC pass or equivalent from any recognized Indian or foreign Board
- Developing students for leadership position in the Automobile Industry through hands on experience.
- To Progress to higher level vocational qualification and job profile in this Industry.
- To aid the automotive industry with Job ready man-power.
- Trainee Engineer Assembly
- Supervisor quality
- Research and development
- Trainee Engineer purchase
- Supervisor Maintenance
- Sales Advisor
- Service Advisor
- Insurance Advisor
- Fleet maintenance in charge
||The program will be delivered through a unique mix of theory and association with live projects that allows them to relate the theory with real time practical learning.
There will be full time teaching in the First Semester and from Second to the Fourth Semester students will need to be associated with part time employment while lectures will be conducted on weekends.
||Syllabus – Two years program
- Analytical Methods for Engineer
- Engineering Science
- Mechanical Principles
- Health, Safety and Risk Assessment in Engineering
- Engine and Vehicle Design and Performance
- Electrical and Electronic Principles
- Engineering Design
- Materials Engineering
- Vehicle Systems and Technology
- Managing the Work of Individuals and Teams
- Employability Skills
- Vehicle Fault Diagnosis
- Plan and Co-ordinate Vehicle Maintenance
- Project Design, Implementation and Evaluation
- Personal and Professional Development
- Research Project
- Students will be eligible to appear for relevant level with ‘Automobile Skill Development Council of India’ (ASDC)
- On successful completion of the HND the student will be eligible to complete graduation with a foreign University in India or abroad.