Position number / Grade: JM1/JM2 (Manager/Assistant Manager)
Employment type: Full Time
Work location: Thane/Dahanu
Position Purpose: Gain knowledge and experience required for promotion to management positions under direction of experienced personnel by performing various duties.
Reporting line: Head Of Department
Rustomjee Academy For Global Careers is a Division of the Rustomjee Group into Vocational Training and Education & Skill Development providing transformation, progress and optimism. Our people are our most valued asset, with our academics among the best and our professional staff revolutionising the way we operate as an organisation.
Academic Boards Offered:
Edexcel Board: A Major UK Examination Board that offers a variety of qualifications in formal and vocational sectors. Every year, Edexcel awards more than 1.5 million certificates to students in over 100 countries worldwide. Edexcel Programs are recognized in all the major Universities across the world.
MSBVEE: Maharashtra State Board for Vocational Education Examination (MSBVEE) is an autonomous body governed by the Maharashtra State Government.
Key Responsibility Areas/Deliverables:
- We have students with us taking up different degree, diploma, and part time courses who have to be placed with various organizations after the completion of their studies; your core responsibility is to be a link between the students and the industry partners.
- Finding new clients for placements.
- Using current database for the said purpose as well as creating your own by interaction with the industry partners and building commercial links with them.
- Conducting meetings with industry partners on individual as well as group basis, reporting to the management.
- Tracking information about students’ final progression destinations and recording it to provide vital data for Senior Management.
- You will support pathway students in applying to different companies.
- This role will include travel working with our head office, our other centers and visiting clients across Mumbai.
- To ensure deliver of holistic approach in the progression to students to higher education.
In brief to take over the end to end placement activities.
Education Qualification Required –
- Graduate/Diploma with specialization in any subject
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma from a recognized Institute/University with a minimum of 50% marks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Highly adaptable and willing to be placed where the company operates
- Strong written, verbal, analytical and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Access, Spreadsheets and PowerPoint
- Extensive travel may be required depending upon the position
- Client Relationship Management
- Proficiency with Social media
- Knowledge and experience with programs in the relevant field
- Have an in-depth understanding of all documentation, duties, tasks and procedures associated with the area for which they have responsibility
- Strong administrative, management and leadership skills