Faculty(Construction, Automobile, Electrical, Business, Hospitality)
Education: BE/BTech from a recognized University
Experience: Minimum 5 years of Industry experience (Teaching/Training Experience would be an Advantage)
- A Faculty will identify Student Needs and adapt teaching to accommodate students of different learning styles
- He / She will bridge the gap between students and industry.
- He / She will Coach, Mentor & Train Students to be employable as per industry standards and needs.
- He / She will follow below points to ensure smooth function and student’s transition.
Planning for the program:
- Prepare Day wise schedule of the topics
- Plan and incorporate activities in the teaching plan (visits, guest lectures, group activities, seminars)
- Preparation of teaching resources: class presentations, case study material
- Preparation of student hand-outs and other study material
- Plan and organize practical sessions for the subject assigned
- Preparation of Assignments and project work
- Methodology of delivery of the topics as per the vocational nature of the program
- Other details as required to teach the subject effectively
Delivery of the program:
- Deliver lectures for subjects assigned
- Conduct practical sessions as per the course structure
- Guide the students in completing assignments and project work
- Plan and organize Industry Site visits – related to the theory topics taught
- In coordination with the HOD – Interact with the industry for visits, guest lecturers placements
Assessment and development:
- Conduct the assessment of the students as per the structure of the program: assignments, written exams, observation, etc.
- Monitor the progress of each student on the criteria laid for assessment and development and lay down plans for improvements
- Interact with the parents for sharing the progress of the students
Student Management and Internship:
- Maintain the discipline management system that results in positive student behaviour and enhance school climate.
- Ensure that school rules are uniformly observed and the student discipline is appropriate and equitable in accordance with student code of conduct and centre
- Co-Ordinate with the Placement team and parents/students regarding internship interviews
- Arrange timely meeting between placement team and students
- Use appropriate techniques to encourage parent involvement
- Taking care of institute’s property and cleanliness of the work station / class room / lab. assigned
- Take active participation in student’s welfare and setting up education standards, extracurricular programs and various activities
- Adherence to student assessments and evaluation towards theory, practical, weekend workshops and internship task assessments and industrial visits
- Take initiative and active participation to enhance student’s performance, evaluation staff conference, and professional growth and accomplish self / student improvement goals