1) Planning & Conceptualizing: Planning & conceptualization of innovative ideas/ways in order to increase the school business by keeping a tab on the competition.
2) Market Analysis & Benchmarking: Local mapping of the target audience and developing the plan of action accordingly. Identification and penetration of new market segments for the attainment of targets with a view to optimizing revenue and taking care of PR and branding activities. Work on generating leads, mapping sectors and targeting potential clients.
3) Budgeting: Providing local inputs for budgeting of cost involved with respect to business development, branding etc on various below the line (BTL) marketing/ promotional initiatives.
4) Marketing: Generating new business by preparing marketing strategies & implementing them in coordination with the Branding Division. Execution of Marketing plans on the ground. Keeping abreast of issues affecting search engine marketing companies and the search engine industry and collecting competitor intelligence
5) Sales: Develop competitive sales strategies for deeper market penetration. Responsible for executing the overall business plan, lead generation and meet Revenue Targets. Presenting the school to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails. Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities are captured and explored
6) Relationship Building: Prospecting, Identifying, & generating new business and generating additional business from the existing customer. Implement effective network for consistent growth and better market penetration.
7) Coordination: Coordinating with the support department for timely execution of business orders. Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; credentials pitch; asking questions; solution pitch; negotiation; close; handover to the operations team.
1) Proven success in your sales ability and demonstrable full knowledge of the sales process
2) Confident negotiator and ability to ‘close the deal’
3) Capable of hands-on problem-solving, with the ability to generate ideas and solutions
4) A positive and determined approach to researching and analyzing new business opportunities
5) Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritize tasks
6) Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation
7) Excellent organizational and time management skills
8) A positive attitude to dealing with people
9) Capable of working independently, and having a responsibility as an individual
10) Be updated with business-related market intelligence reports.
11) Be well versed (work closely with the Legal team) on relevant legal aspects of Client Contracts / LOI and agreements.
12) Accountability for the Unit and Vertical profitability
13) Organize constant brand promotion and marketing using innovative cost-effective methods
MBA with majors in Marketing
Minimum 5 years of previous field sales experience in institutional sales preferably in the domain of education.