Department: Sales & Marketing
Education: Masters/Degree/Diploma in Marketing /Mass Media/Communication from a recognized University
Experience: Min 7 years of experience in Digital Marketing
- Plan and execute all Web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Spearhead the corporate website development project which will include microsites and landing pages
- Work with the agency and prepare Media plans
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
Department/Unit: Sales & Marketing
Experience: Min 7 years, should have good contacts with the industry experts/CEOs/CFOs/Directors
- Co-ordinates activities of job placement services
- Develops placement office procedures / SOP
- Establishes work loads, assigns tasks & review result
- Conduct internal training
- Contacts prospective employees
- Arrange on campus interviews between employees & studetns
- Building occupation library
- Responsible for new client tie-ups & renewal of tie-ups
- Ensuring excellent rapport & relationship with clients
- Meets HR heads of the organisation, tie up for placements
- Ensuring 100% of placements of students
Department: Sales & Marketing
Education: Post-Graduate/Graduate from a recognized university
Work location: Pan- India
Experience: Min 7 years of experience in Business development(Preferably institutional sales).
- Planning & Conceptualizing: Planning & conceptualization of innovative ideas/ways in order to increase the school business by keeping a tab on the competition.
- Market Analysis & Benchmarking: Local mapping of the target audience and developing the plan of action accordingly. Identification and penetration of new market segments for the attainment of targets with a view to optimizing revenue and taking care of PR and branding activities. Work on generating leads, mapping sectors and targeting potential clients.
- Budgeting: Providing local inputs for budgeting of cost involved with respect to business development, branding etc on various below the line (BTL) marketing/ promotional initiatives. • Marketing: Generating new business by preparing marketing strategies & implementing them in coordination with the Branding Division. Execution of Marketing plans on the ground. Keeping abreast of issues affecting search engine marketing companies and the search engine industry and collecting competitor intelligence
- Sales: Develop competitive sales strategies for deeper market penetration. Responsible for executing the overall business plan, lead generation and meet Revenue Targets. Presenting the school to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails. Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities are captured and explored
- Relationship Building: Prospecting, Identifying, & generating new business and generating additional business from existing customer. Implement effective network for consistent growth and better market penetration.
- Coordination: Coordinating with the support department for timely execution of business orders. Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; credentials pitch; asking questions; solution pitch; negotiation; close; handover to the operations team.