|Position number / Grade||JM2/JM1 (Assistant Manager/Manager)|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Position Purpose: Gain knowledge and experience required for promotion to management positions under direction of experienced personnel by performing various duties.
Reporting line: Head Of Department
Organisational context: Rustomjee Academy For Global Careers is a Division of the Rustomjee Group into Vocational Training and Education & Skill Development providing transformation, progress and optimism. Our people are our most valued asset, with our academics among the best and our professional staff revolutionising the way we operate as an organisation. For more information about our university and our exciting future, please visit www.ragc.in.
Academic Boards Offered:
Edexcel Board: A Major UK Examination Board that offers a variety of qualifications in formal and vocational sectors. Every year, Edexcel awards more than 1.5 million certificates to students in over 100 countries worldwide. Edexcel Programs are recognized in all the major Universities across the world.
MSBVEE: Maharashtra State Board for Vocational Education Examination (MSBVEE) is an autonomous body governed by the Maharashtra State Government.
Key Responsibility Areas/Deliverables:
- Their work will include: organizing sales visits, generating awareness about promoting varies verticals on which we operate – automobile, hospitality, electrical, business, HR.
- Selling our training services by creating strong tie ups with different leading companies.
- Researching and identifying sales opportunity, generating leads, target identification and classification.
- Reaching out to new customers and making presentations or pitches outlining the benefits of taking up our professional services
- Understanding the client requirements and then customizing the services as per their needs
- Maintaining relationship with all potential and existing clients
- Ensuring proper servicing and after sales support to clients
- Data reporting to management and gathering market intelligence.
Education Qualification Required:
- Graduate/Diploma with specialization in any subject
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma from a recognized Institute/University with a minimum of 50% marks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Highly adaptable and willing to be placed where the company operates
- Strong written, verbal, analytical skills
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Access, Spreadsheets and PowerPoint
- Extensive travel may be required depending upon the position
- Client Relationship Management
- Proficiency with Social media
- MIS reporting
- Knowledge and experience with programs in the relevant field
- Have an in-depth understanding of all documentation, duties, tasks, and procedures associated with the area for which they have responsibility
- Strong administrative, management and leadership skills
Insurance Sales and Banking Professionals will be given a preference.