Founded by first generation entrepreneur Mr. Boman R. Irani in in 1996, Rustomjee has heralded the rise of insightful designs and eco- friendly construction technologies. Through its diverse projects, it has lived up to global benchmarks and set a few milestones of its own. It’s passion for quality has earned it an unmatched reputation.
Today this commitment to quality is what is converting 30 million square feet of Mumbai into premium townships, corporate parks, retail spaces and homes.
Rustomjee Knowledge World
In 1998, Rustomjee Group of Schools was established & it presently has 7,500 students & they are supported by 400 teaching staff. We are following the Maharashtra State Board & the University of Cambridge curriculum. Rustomjee Business School was also founded in 2008 & is presently affiliated with Mumbai University & is All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) recognized.
- 1998 Establishment of Rustom Irani Foundation offering the State Board Curriculum from Kindergarten to Grade 10
- 2006 Establishment of the Rustomjee Cambridge International School offering the International General Certificate for Secondary Examinations (IGCSE) from the CIE
- 2007 First batch of IGCSE students passed with flying colours with National toppers in Physics and Math
- 2008 Establishment of Rustomjee Cambridge Junior College - Science Stream
- 2008 Establishment of the Rustomjee Business School to offer autonomous one-year intensive post-graduate program in management
- 2009 First batch of A-Level students passed with flying colours with students gaining admission into leading engineering and medical colleges in Mumbai & India
- 2011 Establishment of Rustomjee Cambridge Junior College, Commerce Stream
- 2011 Proposed establishment of H.S.C college offering Science stream under the aegis of Rustomjee International School
- 2013 Establishment of Rustomjee Cambridge International School in Virar
Rustomjee Academy for Global Careers
In 2008, Rustomjee Academy for Global Careers - (RAGC) was established as a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiative of the Rustomjee Group. It started as an effort to fulfill the industry’s requirement and make students “INDUSTRY READY”.
The vision is “To make India the Capital of Skilled Manpower”.
Under the PPP scheme RAGC adopted 3 ITI’s, one each at Karjat, Khar & Gadhchiroli.
RAGC has a niche focus on a class of Grey collar employees who connects between the white collar executives and the blue collar skilled / unskilled workers. Rustomjee has successfully managed to train 8000 students since 2008.
We believe that Vocational Education is the next big revolution in India. Hence, RAGC has forayed into promoting Vocational Education as a Prime Choice in a student’s career, right after Grade X (10th Std) . We are sure that Vocational Education will be a path to create demand for India’s youth populace across the globe thus leading to a lasting and sustained upsurge in the Indian economy.
Rustomjee is proposing to launch a University in the near future with the focus on new areas of global education like
- Vocational education
- Waste management
- Renewable energy
- Water resource management
- Infrastructure etc.